Friday, May 10, 2013

:: Minnie Mouse :: Polka Dotted Peplum & my S.K.Y bag!



 
 



Top - Asos (Old)
Jeans - Denizen (Old. Alterations: shortened and tapered.)
Bag - Fendi 2jours (bought last year at Lafayette during our second honeymoon! =D)
Shoes - MNG


Hi guys!

Thanks for dropping by!

I understand that our(Tristan & I) blog pictures are not of the highest quality but we always click them before or after heading to work, and really do not want to lug a HUMONGOUS DSLR while travelling to and fro work. We have been using a small Panasonic Lumix camera + his Samsung Galaxy Note 2 for our recent posts and Tristan has been editting them using Line camera on his cell phone, hoping that it would make up for the poorer picture quality by giving them a slightly different feel. =)

Actually, dragging along a hugeass camera was the primary reason why we stopped blogging for over half a year. Once again, THANK YOU, thanks for staying with us all these while. We truly appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts. I talked to Tristan about starting this blog last year bacause I realised I tend to forget ensembles I put together. I wanted to catalogue styles and combinations that I love and what could be easier then a simple blog log? We are thankful to have you on this journey with us. =)

I hope all of you enjoy your weekend! =D Tomorrow's Anthony & Pearline's wedding and I hope they have a memorable day that they will look back fondly on! Till tomorrow! =P


XOXO!!!

p.s. In case you are curious, my maiden initials are indeed S.K.Y. According to my baby sis, Penny, I should now be S.P.Y.  - ____  - |||

p.s.2. Actually, it would have been REALLY cool if I did hotstamp S.P.Y on my bag tag. Afterall, Fendi is renowned for their SPY bag, aren't they? Wahahahahahahah!!!

No comments: